Friday, November 15, 2019

LEGO Blacktron Black Widow MLRS Preview and Update



Hello LEGO friends,

Just to give you a little update. Besides this Blacktron Black Widow MLSR tank, of which you can see a video below. I have actually finished another tank, a big one :). But I am severely behind on making videos.
I have also finished making building instructions for my Blacktron Goliath tank. You can find more info about the design and how to buy it here: http://kelkschiz.blogspot.com/2019/04/building-instructions-done.html
I am in the process of making building instructions for this Blacktron Black Widow MLSR tank. For more info about that please keep an eye on my social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kelkschiz/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33425520@N07/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kelkschiz
And of course on Youtube.

And please don't forget, sharing is caring.


The Blacktron Black Widow is an MLRS (Multiple Launch Rocket System) similar to the current day TOS-1 and M270. And let's not forget the iconic WW2 Katyusha launcher. The MOC is power by custom LiPo battery packs and controlled through two Sbricks. It has two L motors for drive and three M motors for: shooting, rotation, and elevation/door opening. The firing mechanism is something I had seen on Zack Macasaet's channel and then modified for use in this MOC. I really like how it is able to quickly shoot a massive amount of projectiles.

"LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which do not sponsor, authorize or endorse this video".

Copyright © 2018 by Franciscus van der Maat, all rights reserved.





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am interested in the tank. Does the bullet shoot from the barrel in the latest design? Or shoot from a separate hole near the barrel? Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the question. Sorry for not replying sooner!

      For strong engineering reasons I've decided that the Goliath should shoot through the hole on the side. So the design I am currently selling is for that configuration. However, I am currently working on a similar tank that shoots through the barrel instead. This design is still in development however. It may still take a while before that is finished. I have limited time to work on it and unfortunately many distractions.

      Delete